Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hey All

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, my on campus camera eats batteries and doesn't hardly work! A side from that I haven't had anytime lately to do anything, but school and work. And believe me my toes are even feeling neglected!

All is pretty good here though. Planning for my trip to RUSSIA!!!!!!! Big fun, but getting a Visa is nerve racking! I think it is now like 50 days before I leave now. I'll be there for two and a half weeks! We're planning on hitting Moscow and St. Petersburg. Very Very Unblieveable. I've been working an planning for it forever now and it hasn't sunk in at all! hahha... Maybe it will after the fifteen + hour flight!

School is good I'll be out May 11th!!!! I'm currently running an on campus food drive! Finals will be rough, but I got lucky and only have three during finals week and one next Wednesday. So that will help.

For the summer I'm clearly looking forward to Russia, spending time with the people I don't see nearly enough, and yeah I'm stuck with two summer classes, but they shouldn't be to bad.

Hope to hear what everyone else is up too!

Love to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home