Saturday, July 08, 2006

Big Time Life Update!

Okay so I graduated!! Officially --- Fun Fun... Needless-to-say my fabulously pink and fabulously ILLEGAL Shoes did not prevent my diploma getting. It was an odd night. For the first time in my life I knew the score of a --- THE basketball game!!! It was being relayed up and down the robed lines. But it was great I got to make everyone drool over said fabulous shoes and I got a good deal of scholarship money. Oh, and best yet my mom, sister, and my mom’s good friend--- aka: Adopted Auntie, where all there too!! That made it twice as great. To bad we failed to get any pictures with mom and me together. Grrrrrrrr………. Argggggg……….


Since Graduating not much as really changed. I’m still working in my sales job. FLOATING that is. A new department everyday! Which is both good and bad. I never know where anything is, but then again I always have new stuff to look at. Like our Junior’s section has some really cute cotton dresses and Tommy has like six skirts that I would love to have. But the trick working sales is never start buying things for you. Once you do you’ll never have a pay check again.


One thing out of the norm: We all went you for a girly lunch. All being my mom, my official aunt, and my grandma. It was lots of fun.







And my big (But shorter) Sis came up for my graduation party. Actually, it was a combo party. The middle sis and I shared a party. She graduated with her bachelors. Fun was had all around. It was fun to have us all home at the same time. It is really only happened like twice in the past three or more years.










One last item to talk about: I rock at finding the good deals. I got two whole new wardrobes in two trips out. One was like $40 ish – Two pairs of pants and like five shirts. Then the next day was like under $30. – Two pants (one $5 and the other $6) both fit perfect, the top my best friend and I wanted since like frosh year, a snow white shirt I’ve been craving forever, and a really cute hoody with ice cream cones on it. It was really a great trip out. Sales tax Totally SUCKS.














One project is nearly done all I have to do is tie up the loose ends and the second is under way now.

And I think that is the update.

PS> Life is Not Nearly as much fun without a RUSSIAN SUPERMODEL!
Hey there babes. I miss you so much. I hope you're having a great time back home and that all is well. And Oh, my gosh I want a cd of you singing your songs! The night before my graduation party I started stressing about all the details and who all was coming and I heard your voice singing in my head and I just drifted into sleep. I miss you so much!!!!!!!!! Love ya!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home