Wednesday, September 20, 2006

As usual it has been a rather long time since I have gotten a chance to update. So here is the scoop!

College life is, for the most part, a blast. I have a great group of friends on my floor and we always find a way to make things fun. We're regular visitors of the pool table in the lobby. I've own a few games of pool!!! (For those of you had gym with me or watched me try to aim anything ever will know that is a major feat.) My classes and work are both going well too. I really like my fashion course -- good sign!

Today is a great day, because I'm finally going to see my best friend on this continent!!! Two cheap, moneyless college girls are going window shopping -- such fun. But window shopping can include trying on shoes so I think well manage to find the fun.

I hope everyone else is well and good. Drop me a line cause I miss you all!!


Pics fromthe rare times I stop doing work:
(As usual I work to much:)


Duck Hunt: Dangerous for the duck and the TV!



















Miami Ink Night with my favorite girls from the floor!


















Girls night out on the town!





























The amazing add ventures of College.
Hot air balloon rides... then a week later a four seater airplane!













The boy I'm missing from back home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home