Sunday, February 05, 2006



Full Dress Shot!!!

This is the third version of this dress!!!

Originally their was no red, it was floor length, and way to bridal.

Last spring I added the red waist band for anti-prom and gathering on the bottom right with a bow.

This weekend I added the red straps, chopped it to tea length, and added the ribbon around the bottom. And I'd have to say the Jewelry is much more festive the second time around. All Great Grandma, but with a little twist in the earrings. Oh, and of course the little white stretchy bead bracelets from a friend.

Of course the shoes go perfectly!!!

And my trademark, houndstooth, was all that was missing. But shopping last weekend supplied me with the perfect coat to wear.

Being a diva can be so much fun!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home