Sunday, February 05, 2006

More, MORE, MORE Randomness

Halloween madness!!

Flip Flops, Fairy, Cosmic Witch (me, I pulled the dress out of my old dress up stash!), Oriental girl, HS girl (not much for customs are you babes), Gypsy, and well .... Jesus or Moses.


Our wiccan fire dance ritual!!!







Cool full moon shot. Thematic for the night.

Both late to arrive (that is why they aren't in the above pic.), but a couple must always arrive together!!!

Mickey and Minnie looked Oh so fabulous. But a little out of place at their first non-costume party!!!

That is all from Halloween!!!!

On to the next random slice of fun!!!

TAB Christmas Exchange!!!!

This is my white elephant gift.

It is a Christmas tree made out of the Library cards.... Oh, the horrors of this abuse of library materials, I thought the library gods were going to spite me down!!!!

The closer view!!!

Don't worry Library Gods your faithful servant already fined me for not turning the cards in with my items.

Later that same night: Girly gift exchange!!!

New bling is always fun and always great!!!

Hey hey the gang's all here!

Getting all comfy with our bestest pillows ever!

Christmas is truly the best holiday, espcially with No snow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home