Sunday, February 05, 2006

Randomness



Random fun from the last few months:

Last Christmas was spent with a monster!!!

Isn't Sam so cute!!!

My half done pen and ink wrap up shoes. Oh, let me tell you I totally had shoe lust as I worked on this one!



The babes and I had shopping fun at our favorite local store ---- Goodwill. Bowling bags are a staple of all great wardrobes!!!

Check out the totally precious Bittle. Him got girth. All the more to love!

We love our vintage Bling.

Okay so what is the fun of an
ordinary day?

Isn't life more fun with Starburst
wrappers in you hair?

I think so!!!



Well more pics to come, but for now I'm off to see the greatest guy ever.
Ompa here we come!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

woohoo! making use of the blog!!! I'm so happy! Mom knows how to change up the links if you ever want to do more! I now have a specific page for non-crafts pictures. Very awesome. Have a great week!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home